Sheng-Lin LinRisk EngineeringTeam Leader
- MSc, Structural Engineering
- PhD, Structural Engineering
- BSc, Civil Engineering
Areas of expertise
- Engineering: Earthquake engineering
- Engineering: Post earthquake reconnaissance
- Engineering: Structural engineering
- Engineering: Risk assessment
See all publications
- Development of Pacific exposure dataset for use in catastrophe risk assessment, Natural hazards 104(3): p. 2645-2661. DOI: 10.1007/s11069-020-04290-4.
- Development and application of the Real-time Individual Asset Attribute Collection Tool, Frontiers in Built Environment 5: Article 15. DOI: 10.3389/fbuil.2019.00015.
- Tsunami hazard and built environment damage observations from Palu City after the September 28 2018 Sulawesi earthquake and tsunami, Pure and Applied Geophysics 176(8): p.3305-3321. DOI: 10.1007/s00024-019-02254-9.
- Empirical fragility curves for non-residential buildings from the 2010-2011 Canterbury Earthquake Sequence, Journal of earthquake engineering 22(5): p. 749-777. DOI: 10.1080/13632469.2016.1264322.
- Predicting the maximum total sliding displacement of contents in earthquakes, Journal of Architectural Engineering 22(1): article no. 04015013. DOI: 10.1061/(ASCE)AE.1943-5568.0000193.
- A compiled and extensible database for building damage from the 2010-2011 earthquake sequence in Canterbury, New Zealand
- Building contents sliding demands in elastically responding structures, Engineering structures 86: p. 182-191. DOI: 10.1016/j.engstruct.2015.01.004.
- Seismic design spectra for different soil classes, Bulletin of the New Zealand Society for Earthquake Engineering 46(2): p. 79-87.
- NEES integrated seismic risk assessment framework (NISRAF), Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering 42: p. 219-228. DOI: 10.1016/j.soildyn.2012.06.005.