Lakes380Me hoki whakamuri, kia haere whakamua
Our Lakes’ Health: past, present, future. This five-year research project will enrich our understanding of the environmental, social and cultural histories of 10% of New Zealand’s 3,800 lakes.
This involves collecting and analysing lake sediments and water samples, as well as interviews and field visits.
GNS Science retains title to all intellectual property rights in the Products, including copyright. You will not remove or cover any proprietary notices placed on Products by GNS Science.
GNS Science grants you, a personal, non -exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable licence to access and use the Products and to download those Products that are available for downloading. Read the full terms and conditions here(external link).
Find more content related to:
GNS Science topics
- Te Whanga-nui-a-Tara / Wellington
- Te Tauihu-o-te-waka/ Marlborough
- Aotearoa / New Zealand
- Waitaha / Canterbury
- Ōtepoti / Dunedin
- Rēkohu / Chatham Islands
- Te Matau-a-Māui / Hawke's Bay
- Whakatū / Nelson
- Ōtākou / Otago
- Tāmaki Makaurau / Auckland
- Rakiura / Stewart Island
- Te Tai Rāwhiti / Gisborne
- Central Plateau
- Te Tai-o-Aorere / Tasman
- Te Tai Poutini / West Coast
- Te Tai Tokerau / Northland
- Ōtautahi / Christchurch
- Murihiku / Southland
- Te Moana-a-Toi / Bay of Plenty
- Rangitāhua / Kermadec Islands