Richard KellettEnvironmental Processes and Modelling Team Leader
Environmental Processes and Modelling
- BSc(Hons), Geophysics
- PhD, Geodynamics
Areas of expertise
- Geophysics: Aeromagnetic Interpretation
- Geophysics: Seismic reflection processing
- Geophysics: Seismic tomography
- Geophysics: Seismic-well ties
- Geophysics: Marine Geophysics
- Geophysics: Seismic Stratigraphy
- Geophysics: Exploration Geophysics
- Geophysics: CSAMT, MT
- Geophysics: Seismic interpretation
- Geophysics: Shallow water geophysics
- Geophysics: Remote sensing
- Geophysics: Airborne EM Interpretation
- Geophysics: Electrical resistivity tomography
- Geophysics: Electromagnetic Methods
See all publications
- 3D active source seismic imaging of the Alpine Fault zone and the Whataroa glacial valley in New Zealand, Journal of Geophysical Research. Solid Earth 126(12): e2021JB023013. DOI: 10.1029/2021JB023013.
- Chatham Islands cabled observatory science opportunities: Workshop 2324 February 2021 Summary Report DOI: 10.21420/K1BM-RP28.
- Geophysical signatures of New Zealand epithermal Au-Ag deposits, and methods for new exploration, New Zealand Journal of Geology and Geophysics 62(4): p. 442-460. DOI: 10.1080/00288306.2018.1548494.