Magali MoreauEnvironmental Chemistry Team Leader
- MSc, Hydrogeology
- BSc, Physics and Chemistry
- BSc, Geology
- MPhil, Petroleum Geosciences
Areas of expertise
- Groundwater: Water Quality
- Groundwater: Modeling
- Groundwater: Database design
- Groundwater: Data management
- Groundwater: GIS
- Groundwater: Aquifer testing
- Groundwater: Drilling
- Groundwater: Sampling
- Groundwater: Monitoring
- Groundwater: Groundwater conceptual modeling
- Business Development: Database Administration
- Business Development: Hydrogeology
See all publications
- The future of groundwater science and research, Global groundwater: source, scarcity, sustainability, security, and solutions : p. 503-517. DOI: 10.1016/B978-0-12-818172-0.00037-2.
- Defining natural baselines for rates of change in New Zealand's groundwater quality : dealing with incomplete or disparate datasets, accounting for impacted sites, and merging into state of the-environment reporting, Science of the Total Environment 755(2): article 143292. DOI: 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143292.
- A baseline assessment of emerging organic contaminants in New Zealand groundwater, Science of the Total Environment 686: p. 425-439. DOI: 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.05.210.
- Bacterial bioclusters relate to hydrochemistry in New Zealand groundwater, FEMS Microbiology Ecology 94(11): article fiy170. DOI: 10.1093/femsec/fiy170.
- Capture zone guidelines for New Zealand
- Envirolink Tools Project : capture zone delineation. Technical report
- Dynamic groundwater monitoring networks : a manageable method for reviewing sampling frequency, Journal of environmental monitoring 14(12): p. 3129-3136. DOI: 10.1039/C2EM30624G.