AMS-12 was the twelfth of the AMS series.
- Rochester (USA, 1978)
- Argonne (USA, 1981)
- Zurich (Switzerland,1984)
- Niagara on the Lake (Canada, 1987)
- Paris (France, 1990)
- Canberra-Sydney (Australia, 1993)
- Tucson (USA, 1996),
- Vienna (Austria, 1999)
- Nagoya (Japan, 2002)
- Berkeley (USA, 2005)
- Rome (Italy, 2008).
- Wellington (New Zealand 2011)
Welcome to AMS-12
We hope you joined us at the Twelfth International Conference on Accelerator Mass Spectrometry held in Wellington, New Zealand at the Museum of New Zealand, Te Papa Tongarewa (Te Papa) on 20-25 March 2011
This conference brought together scientists from all over the world to discuss recent progress, applications and future trends of AMS for studies in Archaeology, Nuclear Physics and Astrophysics, Cosmogeochemistry, Biomedical Sciences, Environment, Geology, Hydrology, Ocean Sciences, and Nuclear Safeguards.
Key Dates were.
- 6 February Scientific Advisory Panel completes review of abstracts
11 February Preliminary programme available for review
17 February Final programme available for review for final check
18 February Notification of acceptance of abstracts
21 February Final programme posted on the website
- 12 March Last day for any refunds
- 18 March All payments must have been received
- 20 March Registration and welcome function
- 21-25 March Conference
- 26-28 March Field Trip
- 1 June Due date for paper submission
- 1 October Proceedings submitted to Elsevier for publications
- 1 May Expected date for proceedings publication